Latest News

The world sexy girls with long legs in black and white high heels

I recently joined the OESH family . I was one of Those Who walked on stilts for many years , I am now paying dearly for the "thought to be glamorous" . I have arthritis in Both knees ; left knee is bone -on -bone and I am holding out not to have knee replacement surgery . I LOVE the OESH shoes and have told anyone who will listen about how WONDERFUL theyfeel . The day I received my shoes OESH I put them on and DID NOT want to take them off there are no words to describe these shoes . I have a pair in purple / hot pink and wore them to church today ; I've had them about three weeks and my knees definitely feel better . I hope to be able to buy another pair soon . I am a
testament WALKING for OESH shoes . I have been health conscious for many years about what I eat , reading labels at the grocery store , but did not include the health of my feet , knees , etc. Many thanks for this wonderful "invention " shoes did feel like "baby " shoes , I am the young age of 79 , looking forward to walking pain-free soon and for as many years as God wants to allow me to remain on this earth . God's blessings to all who want to be doing something GOOD For their body and for sharing the Good News about OESH shoes .
Sexy Black High Heels
Sexy Black High Heels

Sexy Girl In White high Heel
Sexy Girl In White high Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smart Heels Designed by smartsheels.com Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.